Five Reasons to Watch the Third Season of ‘The Walking Dead’
The “serial lovers” have an inescapable date with the third season of ‘The Walking Dead’. In this article, as big fans of the series that we do not want to miss the opportunity to give five reasons to encourage you to see it.
1. More shots, more blood, more death, more violence, more screaming, more dismemberments, more bodies, more zombies, more walking, more terror, more be-headings The third season, from the first chapter, introducing slightly more returns everything on the formula of ‘The Walking Dead’, especially in matters relating to the action, tension and madness. Special mention to all those zombies that are going to be blown in a thousand different ways. One of the main demands of the public has been heard and responded to by those responsible. It was a key issue and we must recognize the great merit of having every week with dozens of non-living (as live) on television, knowing the production effort and budget involved.
2. New characters, new locations and a highly anticipated return: The prison, Michonne, Woodbury and the governor are the four most significant new season brings. They are about two characters and two locations of the most anticipated by fans of the comic. Finally make an appearance and I anticipate that do not disappoint. On the one hand, we have Michonne and ability to dismember the katana, while on the other, we have Governor, the first villain not belonging to the group Rick and company. The first true villain. Moreover, this character come from the hand (ahem) of an old acquaintance by viewers of the series. And here we can write …
3. The third season is the best stretch and rounder in the series to date. And by far. A spectacular start to the season finally turns humans in order to survive the biggest threat to the world in the universe ‘The Walking Dead’. And Rick’s group and company will opt for joining the family as they are, rest upon a more than justified distrust of all human again with that cross. The oddest thing of all is that this shift in thinking occurs when zombies are more in the foreground than ever. Take it in the U.S. then nailed promoting the series with the slogan: “Facing the dead. Afraid to live.”
4. Seeing all that has changed since the start of the series standing at the Atlanta camp, where a group of survivors began to learn the basics and need to survive in this new world infected with zombies, no one will be surprised to discover that for the first time the head has been modified with the credits. There are so many new features that are coming to the start of the third season can be interpreted as a new starting point, which allows new viewers to join the bandwagon. Something that comes confirm the last reason we give for anyone to miss the premiere on Monday for the new episodes.
5. In the United States, it is again crowned as the most-watched cable series. If in the second season took that honor thanks to exceed 7 million viewers, the third began directly surpassing 10 million and has already come to gather in front of the television to more than 12 million. Some data that seem to have no roof and is confirmed by the phenomenon that has become the series across the Atlantic … and half the world. ‘The Walking Dead’ is a series of fashion.