AdSense is one of the best ways to make money online. It is very reliable and offers many way of using their publisher tools for AdSense users. One of the most popular products of revenue earnings to make money online is YouTube.
Since YouTube has become so popular nowadays is extremely common to have more than one account running. Moreover, it means you can ear revenue from those YouTube channels by connect all those account to you main AdSense account.
If you would like to know how to connect multiple YouTube accounts to AdSense, here is a quick tutorial on how to do it.
1. First, login in your YouTube account you want to connect your main AdSense account.
2. Second, go to where it says “settings”. Then, click on Monetization and you will see something that says, “You will be redirected… back to YouTube.” Just click next.
3. Third, just click where it says, “Yes, Proceed to Google account sign in”.
4. Fourth, here you will need to change your account and log in with your main AdSense account you want to connect with it.
5. Fifth, just click “Accept Association”.
6. Sixth, Google will ask you to create a Google plus page with your new YouTube channel (if you don’t have one yet). Yes, it is mandatory so you will need to create one regardless.
7. Seventh, You are done! If everything went well, you will see a green bar on top your screen that says, “Your channel has been updated….”.
Congratulations! You just have connected your other YouTube account to your main AdSense account. More views means more money. Yay!