16 Valuable Lessons that I learned in 2013
The year of 2013 has been a year to remember. It has brought me really good memories and also really painful ones. Nonetheless, I was able to survive it and add another year in my age cycle of life.
I have learned a few useful things that I thought it might be useful for other people.
Here’s the list:
1. What makes a great business is the management aspect of the business.
2. In order to survive in your business, you need to keep innovating your products and services by offer what consumers want.
3. If you want to start a business in competitive market, you need to differentiate your business by providing the extra mile for the costumers.
4. If you are hoping to make millions during the first years of opening your business, you should just play the lottery because you will more chances there.
5. One good idea can set you apart from the rest and make a great, positive difference.
6. Last but not least, I learned that the language in business is accounting. (Very important)
7. If someone else [insert name] can do it, why can’t you? This question what most amazing question I could’ve ever asked myself. It provided the motivation and aspiration to strive for more that I never thought I was capable of.
8. I’ve learned that family is more important than anything else. Everything else is secondary.
9. The true meaning of happiness is when you share a happy moment with someone.
10. After the moment you hit rock bottom, is when learn to start living.
11. The past painful memories can’t only make you sad, but it can also help you tremendously using them as a form of motivation to become a better you.
12. Lastly, I’ve learned that you need to worry about the past or the future because they are intangible circumstances. And, the only moment that is important in the present because depending what you do in your present will determine your future and the past has already happened and there’s nothing in this world that you can do to change it, not yet at least.
13. Running is the best stress reliever. You should try it.
14. Making a detailed schedule of your day will help you tremendously to accomplish all your tasks.
15. Maintaining a workout routine will make you feel magically amazing.
16. Working out before starting your day will energize you greatly.
Extra: If you need motivation for your fitness life, you need to watch this video: The Most Inspirational Video of All Times
Hopefully, the new upcoming year will be another great year of many life lessons to learn from them.