Where to buy Chef Uniforms?
My Wife is a Professional chef. She is really demanding when it comes to her chef uniforms, specially her chef pants more than anything. She literally spent over 3 months finding the right pants to wear at her restaurant; buying from multiple brand such Chef works, Chef Revival, Dickies, White Swan, and a few more mostly bought through Amazon. Finally after a long list of returns she came across the Chef Code brand. She ordered a pair of Chalk stripe pants:
– Chef Code the Classic Baggy Chef Pants CC221 XS-5XL
– Chef Code Short Sleeve Chef Coat Spring Break Style CC105
As for the Chef Coats they Carry they the CC105 seems to be the most popular. It looks and it feel great, specially in a hot kitchen were you fighting to stay cool and avoid sweating. This Coat will keep you keep cool and chill with it’s cool ventilation in the back.
They also carry the entire Dickies Chef Collection of professional culinary apparel. The most popular styles for the coats are:
– Dickies Chef Donatello Short Sleeve Classic Chef Coat DC124
My wife normally buys medium and it fits, but that’s not the case with chef coats. A little more than half the coats she has tried tried runs a size bigger. This coat felt more like a large, but says medium on the label. The quality of the in general is great including the fabric and sewing . The buttons are solid and firmly attached. The material is tough and seems to be difficult to rip. I wear this one or two times per week and it’s held up very well for two months It will likely last for one or two years. The only CON that this coat has is that does not fit properly. Amazon’s size chart is not accurate at all. She wore the first day it arrived and was returning the day after.
– Dickies Men’s The Traditional Baggy Chef Pant DC201
Awesome stitching and Durable material!! It has been washed multiple times and still no fading. The colors are vivid bright and colorful. she has received many compliments, few laughs and rolled eyeballs, but mostly positive.
– Overall, I would highly recommend this guys for your chef wear needs. Specially if you’re restaurant owner; they carry chef pants, chef coats, hats and aprons. PACUniforms is the best place online you will find with the largest selection of chef apparel of the finest quality and most affordable prices online.
Feel free to share your finding and and your thoughts on this products.