Write for Us
Would you like to become an author for DexmaG.com?
DexmaG covers a broad range of topics like social media, business, marketing, technology, and much more.
We are leading news and resource information outlet for everyone. We provide news aggregating services that range from headline news to entertainment and technology.
– Are you a great writer and you are looking for the opportunity to gain exposure?
We’re looking for experienced writers who want to guest post or become featured authors and are knowledgeable in these areas and other similar related fields. Look at our website and topic categories to get a better idea of the type of content we’re looking for.
So why should you write for DexmaG?
DexmaG is one of the fastest growing communities on the web with over 3,200 unique visitors per month. By contributing to our site, you will gain new exposure from our robust audience.
If you become a member of DexmaG team, you’ll become part of our family. We extremely value our writers because without you we wouldn’t have the great content that we have today. Therefore, we believe that our writers make the most important component of our success. Moreover, we provide our authors with their own about page with their bio making it super easy for people to follow you on all of your social media right from one place.
– Your articles must be original and free from copyright infringement. They also should not be reproduced anywhere else including your own blog.
– Your article must be at least 550 words in length and shouldn’t have irrelevant outbound links.
– Each month, you have to write at least 4 articles and 20 articles at maximum.
– You have the responsibility to promote your articles and reply comments timely so that readers could see you as a part of our editorial team.
1. What are your strongest topics? e.g. social media, web design, Android etc.
2. What type of professional experience and education do you have?
3. Do you have experience writing in WordPress?
4. Link specific examples of your writing, preferably published online.
5. Link your social profiles like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Blogs, or any other source of activity.
6. Why do you think your writing would be a good fit for the DexmaG community?
We look forward to hearing from you!